“The contribution of ConnauTech Limited has been extremely useful.”
Blake Prime; Intellectual Property Manager, University of Salford.
Our services are generally delivered in the following ways:
Commercialisation of Intellectual Property (owned by academia and/or companies) including:
- Commercial potential rating of technologies
- Identification and assessment of relevant markets
- Industrial partner introduction and management
- Relevant finance brokerage
- Direction of exploitation routes e.g. licensing
Consultancy support for manufacturing companies including:
- Process optimisation such as lean manufacturing, factory lay-out and supply chain management
- Market analysis and development for new products and services
- Technology/knowledge transfer and project management
- New product design and finance acquisition
- Intellectual Property analysis and advice
Business coaching in key areas including:
Design support including:
- Conceptual design
- Prototype design
- Product design consultancy
- Innovation design consultancy
- 3D CAD services
ConnauTech Ltd was incorporated in England in 2007 as a specialist business consultancy. We work with innovative organisations that are seeking to grow by innovation and/or business development. By engaging with our experienced experts who have built up a strong reputation in their fields over many years and served a wide range of market sectors, that growth is enhanced.
ConnauTech’s key strength is its successful delivery record which a growing number of satisfied client references confirms. View our testimonials here.